Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Reggae to Tibet - A Journey of Six Minutes




This piece measures about 7.5' X 3' ( that's 229 cm x 91 cm in the civilized world). I made it on 14 gauge interlock canvas using acrylic yarn. (I know that makes purists blanch, but it comes in so many pretty colors and it's cheap.) The frame is faux poIt took me several months of intermittent work to complete.

I would really like to add some reggae and some Tibetan music, if anyone has any of that without copyright issues that I could use for free.

I mean, "The Drums of War" is really pretty good, but it could be better. Speaking of which, the attribution:

FREE MUSIC FROM:
MUSIC4YOURVIDS.CO.UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. Or not. It is your choice. No coercion from moi.

Sorry about the word verification thingy, but I was getting way too many spurious comments, some obscene, some just in bad taste.