Saturday, November 19, 2011

ASHA RAP






LYRICS
Asha, my friend
is a wonderful gurl
Sharp as a tack, 
Sweet as a pearl.
Open the window
And her flag unfurled
Will throw peace upon
The unwary world
Hair laughingly curled
Goodwill wil be hurled
Jade Buddha will smile
We'll laugh all the while...
'Cause Asha, my friend, 
Is a wonderful gurl.

Pearls are sweet
But not good to eat , 
Like a turnip or beet
Or pickled pig's feet.
(But I don't eat meat.)
So sit on a seat
And don't try to cheat
Enjoy the heat
At Jade Buddha's feet
'Cause Asha my friend
Is wonderfully neat
And believes in World Peat.
(OK World Peace, but that doesn't rhyme.)
And peat is good stuff, too.)

Out of ideas but not out of rhyme
Chardi kala means
Let's have a good time
And we won't even have
To eat that darned pearl
And Asha my friend's
Still a wonderful gurl.. 

From "The Kitteh Loleth Productions."


THAT ONE WORD YOU CAN'T QUITE GET IS "BODHISATTVA."  LOOK IT UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. Or not. It is your choice. No coercion from moi.

Sorry about the word verification thingy, but I was getting way too many spurious comments, some obscene, some just in bad taste.