Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lt. Pike


My participation in the "Pepper-Spraying-Cop meme.  Lt. John Pike...Well, take a look:


That is the short version of what actually happened.Lest I am acused of bias, here is one report of the long vision:



Police pepper spraying and arresting students at UC Davis from Mary K. Johnson on Vimeo.

OK. The meme consists of Lt. Pike




pepper spraying unlikely people and other living things and sometimes inanimate objects.  My contributions: 


Pike Sprays Pike

Lt. Pike sprays my profile guy
Even Happy Cat isn't safe!
I often go off on a tangent, but I don't expect a faceful of pepper spray


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you like. Or not. It is your choice. No coercion from moi.

Sorry about the word verification thingy, but I was getting way too many spurious comments, some obscene, some just in bad taste.